some christian boys names?

I like to find some good christian names for a boy.

Favorite Answer

I like Isaiah very much! David is also a favorite of mine.

Congratulations on your new baby boy. Enjoy!

God Bless!

Source(s): Jesus! Above All!

The more popular Christian boy names and their meanings are Abel, which means vanity and breath. Another very popular name is Abraham and the meaning is father of a great multitude. The meaning of Benjamin is son of the right hand, while Daniel refers to judgment of God. Gabriel means God is my strength. Adam stands for earthy or red. Cain relates to possession, while Ishmael means God that hears. Job means he that weeps or cries and Matthew is a reward. Moses stands for being drawn forth while Noah and Peter means consolation and a rock or stone, respectively.

Congratulations on your bundle and happy holiday!

• Hanky

John, Peter, Paul,

Do guys talk to their friends about their crush?

Is my husband controlling?

peter joseph john ect. just pick a name out of the bible

My middle name is matthew and I always liked michael better and I think thats in the bible

David, Christian, Mathew, Mark, Luke, John, Paul, Aaron, just pull out your bible, lots in there.

Peter, Micheal,Joseph and John.

I need boys desperately for my Mermaid Melody fan dub help?

I named my son Josiah. study the story in II Kings, he became into an awsome king inspite of the reality that his father became into an undesirable one...super tale. a pal named hers Jonah. maximum human beings think of of the reality that he became into defiant and swallowed by using a super fish. She referred to the reality that he overcame his short comings and God used him to keep an entire populated city.