Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

? 4 the Men? Have you ever not wanted to be with a woman cuz she was too pretty?

Maybe you were afraid someone would steal her away or she would hurt you or you weren't good enough.

Favorite Answer

I dated a Korean model once. She was 19 and I was like 25. She was like walking around with a trophy...it was awesome. But, the bad thing was that ALL the men just gawked at her everywhere we went.

I realized after a few months that I just couldn't take it anymore. I constantly wondered if someone better looking than me would catch her attention. After all, models are so concerned with looks I felt like there were much better looking guys out there than me.

I decided to end it with her just because I was constantly worrying. I know a lot of people thought I was crazy, but I don't live worrying anymore.

Hope this helps!

My boyfriend split with me when I was 21 because he said I was too pretty and too many guys fancied me. I think he felt that someone would take me from him too. I like to think that I am attractive, who doesn't but more importantly for me I like to think I am beautiful inside. Because I am often told Iam 'sooo pretty' I have to work harder in some ways. Girls have told me as a joke they 'wouldn't want me as a best friend'. It hurts. I am just telling you from the other side. Its ok to be short, overweight, underweight etc but if people consider you too pretty they can be quite mean. I know my looks will fade but I know my kind caring attitiude and wicked sense of humour is what will pull me through in life. Looks can open doors for you but some also slam in your face too.

When my boyfriend split with me my world fell apart. Did I care about the other guys looking at me ......no. I just wanted to be with him. We are now married and very happy.....x

• jaimie

properly, I actually have a theory or 2. maximum black women people like black adult adult males. So while this scenario i'm approximately to record occurs, this is traumatizing and might placed any woman off. some black adult adult males have informed dark skinned women people that their dermis is an unpleasant color, even though in the event that they're an identical dermis tone, and that they desire 'purple-bones'. So those dark skinned women people, look someplace else for romance. there's a rumor that some white adult adult males desire dark-skinned women people, fantastically outdoors the states, so some dark-skinned black women people pay attention to this, and date out. additionally dermis assessment. you will see interior the black community, there is often mild on dark. this might possibly circulate previous the black community for some.

No, I can't say that that has ever happened to me. I'm not a very superficial person as it is, so my being comfortable with my looks has always affected my feelings towards how my partner looks. I love more than just her beauty (though she is gorgeous! lol), and I am a believer that love is blind. I think that when you really find someone that you love with all of your heart looks cease to matter.

Source(s): past experience

It depends on the woman's attitude. But if she is just drop dead gorgeous than maybe our confidence is not so high. But then there is the high maintenance factor. Who wants someone that you have to work extra hard due to there looks!

No. I would be with a pretty woman, but I would not be with a dumb pretty woman. They don't have no brains, just looks and that fades after a while. Remember beauty fades, inteligence does NOT.

yea sure have its hard to walk in to a room already knowing evey male in there will be looking and if at a bar or any where with drinking trying to get with her

yes i dont date real beautiful women any more i did ounce in my life she rip my heart out of my chest and walk out of my life.after i bought her a brand new home and furniture and i took care of her mom was sick then after her mom got better her mom came home then we were suppose to get married and she walk out of my life.

that's ridiculous, the only time i never want to be with a woman is if she's too ugly.

Never bothered me as long as the sex was good.