Nia Vardalos.My big greek fat wedding?

I”ve watched it...Yeah!!!!And I have to confess that it’s racial towards us....(Greeks)I am sorry lady but you have some extra pounds to lose....not us...She called greeks fat boobies and gasbags .I don’t know how much money she was paid for this rubbish. However after this disgracing movie she still keeps being... show more I”ve watched it...Yeah!!!!And I have to confess that it’s racial towards us....(Greeks)I am sorry lady but you have some extra pounds to lose....not us...She called greeks fat boobies and gasbags .I don’t know how much money she was paid for this rubbish. However after this disgracing movie she still keeps being proud of her greek origin..In my personal opinion she burried us...Anyone having another aspect is welcome..
Update: Marlin Darlin:If these characters in the movie were our true represantatives we could partially enjoy it...I don't know if Greek-Americans act this way but Greek-Greeks don't.....This movie is based on the inhibitions she had for her family...