? asked in 教育與參考其他:教育 · 1 decade ago

急~急~幫我翻譯英文自傳~大家多幫幫我.....~謝謝

自我介紹:

我是XX.我是一個愛好自由、愛好無憂無慮的生活。我也是一個喜歡玩耍的小孩,但在玩耍中我更喜歡音樂。我會去聆聽一些可以讓我放鬆自我、調整自我心情的音樂。我在高中或國中,都培養了我領導能力,讓我在處理事情上都能輕鬆上手。

成長過程:

在我就讀小學時,我就加入了學校的田徑校隊。在那裡接受了許多磨練,但也接受了許多挫折,可是我並沒有放棄,而是更努力去做到最好,之後也屢獲嘉績。我跟著老師從不會擺棋盤到如何佈局,一直努力的學習。再有所成果時,老師就帶我去各地跟其他學者比賽。那時因為我無法冷靜,而讓我晚了一兩年才開始接觸,在學習書法並沒有老師教導,但我的家人都會在一旁指導我如何寫出優美的文字。在書法上,我並沒有優秀的成績,因為我只是讓自己不用那麼衝動,冷靜我的心情。在課業上,我數學一直保持在滿分,但我卻在考試時經常粗心,而讓我無法得到滿分。在國中時,我參加過「美國AMC8」的考試,雖然沒有得到很好的成績,但也讓我有了一次經驗。

將來抱負:

我在小時後,就對數學有很大的興趣,而我在國小、國中,甚至在高中我在數學方面都有很不錯的成績。我希望在以後升學上我會繼續學習數學,讓我可以更深入的去學習它。在以後,我希望可以幫助一些不喜歡數學的人,讓他們可以去喜歡數學、愛上數學。

希望大家多幫幫忙~~

Rating
  • 亞兒
    Favorite Answer

Introduce myself:

I am a XX.I am a to love a freedom and love a carefree life.I am also a kid who likes to play, but in the middle of playing I even like music.I will listen some musics that can let me relax ego and adjust the ego mood.I all fostered my leadership ability in the senior high school or the junior high school, letting I be handling the tops of the thing and canning start easily.

Growth process:

At I study in primary school, I joined the farmland path school team of the school.Accepted over there many whet to practice, but also accepted many frustrates, however I didn't give up, but worked hard more to attain best, after also get Jia Ji often.I come after a teacher and never will put chessboard to go to how set up, has been working hard of learning.While having again a result, the teacher brings me to everyplace a game with the other scholar.That time because I can't calm down, and let I night just start getting in touch with for 12 years, Be learning calligraphy to have no teacher guidance, but my family all would at a guide me beside how write beautiful of writing.On the calligraphy, I have no excellent result, because I don't need to just let the oneself excite so, calming down my mood.On the lessons, my mathematics has been keeping in the full marks, but I while examining usually careless, and can't let me get full marks.At junior high school, I attended the examination of"American AMC8", although didn't get good result, also let me have an experience.

Hereafter wishes:

I learn to have very great interest for the logarithms after hour, and I am in the elementary school, junior high school, even I all have very good result in mathematics in the senior high school.I hope at hereafter enter higher school and will continue up me the learning mathematics, let me more thorough of learn it.At later, I hope and can help some persons who do not like mathematics, letting them being able to like mathematics and be in love with mathematics.