What is the most reliable anti virus product?

Favorite Answer

I have had Nornton AntiVirus Auto-protect on my compu ter for a couple of years now and even though i have downlaosded hundreds of potentially dangerous songs off the internet i still have not had a virus on the computer. If soemthing could be damaging to your computer Nornton will come up saying that there is a certain number of files that could be potentially damaging to your computer, you can then click find more infromation to tell you what is causing the trouble or you can press ignore, delete (i think thats what it says anyways - maybe it says fix i cant remember). I would highly recommend this antivirus software. You can purchase it from any good electronic stores such as Harvey Norman etc. Hope this helps

Network Associates Receives Best Anti-Virus Product Award For McAfee Security From SC Magazine.

Nod32 and Trend Micro are the best anti virus.

AVG software by a mile!

Go to: www.grisoft.com and read all about it.

I have tried all other top software in the past 10 years and always had some problems but the cost keeps going up and up and up!.

AVG is different. It is reliable, all inclusive and less cost.

Cheers!

Trend-Micro PC-Cillin. Believe me. I have had for 2 years, no hacker, no virus, no Spy-wear, and I am on the Internet 5 hour + daily. I download 50+ files daily.

Source(s): Trend Micro PC-Cillin Antivirus 2007.

I guess it is about how much truth you have invest in each branding.

All anti-virus have it on R&D which do not share the data with other brand. Most of them can tell you you are 99.9% save with 0.1% window period. But how sure are we, since all of them have individual development?

You insatll a standard antivirus soft ware such as Norton, AVG , Avast ( free antivirus software and Ad-aware, Ewido ( free spyware removers). You can download free softwares at

http://fixit.in/antivirus.html and http://fixit.in/spywareremover.html

NOD32 & PC Cillin 2006

AVG and Avast! are both solid, they don't have the highest detection rates but are free and work pretty unobtrusively. If you want to pay for antivirus, get Kaspersky.

Norton Antivirus (Shareware) & AVG (Freeware)