Kayli (: asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How to get rid of belly fat?

I know the usual stuff like sit ups etc. but if you know any other things you can do to get rid of belly fat pls tell me its just my tummy nothing else

Favorite Answer

There are three things you will have to do if you want to get rid of your belly fat.

• Diet – This has nothing to do with the latest diet fad. This has everything to do with the nutritional value of the food you eat. Your body is a high performance machine. It needs protein, carbohydrates, fiber, and vitamins and minerals to function properly. A lean healthy diet will allow your body to metabolize its fate store more efficiently

• Core Strengthening Exercises - You must exercise and strengthen all your core muscles, not just your abs, if you want that firm toned midsection. In addition it is vitally important that you also exercise your major muscle groups which include your legs and back. These are the biggest muscles in your body and working them burns more calories then exercising just your abdominal muscles.

• Cardio/Aerobic Training - The key to getting rid of fat is burning more calories than you take in. Aerobic training combined with the tips above does just that. If you want to get rid of belly fat then get up off the couch and go for a walk, take a bike ride, or play some hoops. Find something you like to do and keep doing it.

If you seriously want to get rid of that extra belly fat then you will need to put in a little work. Changing your diet and starting some form of exercise program is the perfect way to start-.

2

Source(s): BREAKTHROUGH in Weight Loss Research http://theweightlossjournal.com/17RYfb

For starters(btw, just lost 50 pounds myself), there is no such thing as spot reduction...

You lose fat equally across the body(some lose faster than others, but you cannot pinpoint a place and choose to lose fat there). This scientificaly proven and any reputable diet guide will tell you this as well.

So in other words.....the sit ups ain't doing jack s**** unless you want ab muscle(and even then, there are better exercises out there than sit ups). The fat will just go on top of the abs anyway.....

You'll just have to lose weight normally.....also, the skin takes some time after losing weight so you'll have to be patient while it shrinks.

• Susan

I found the book to be very informative and easy to read.

I've lost 17 pounds in 12 days, I'm just concerned that I'm losing too much weight, too quickly. I will admit I haven't followed the guide exactly. I'm not sticking perfectly to the listed foods and meal plans (but mostly) and doing very little exercise, but the weight keeps flying off.

It clearly works and if I'd followed it exactly I think it would scare the living daylights out of me because of the amount that I'd lose. So thanks again for the information. I've never purchased anything like this before because they are usually full of trash, but 3WD has been a pleasant surprise.

Get started today!

Watch this video at http://www.customizedfatloss.link to learn how you can lose belly fat and get six pack abs in a short period of time. It will blow your mind. I was able to lose the belly fat and get ripped in only 6 weeks.

You will also have access to a fully customizable online weight loss software system which uses body type, age, sex, weight and current fitness level to determine the most appropriate amount of food to eat and when. It also includes a training program specific to your body type. Good luck!

cruches to tone, but look into a yoga ball and look for variation because your abs learn quickly how to slack off if you do the same exersise day in and day out.

drink lots of water

eat right (most important)

get plenty of sleep

and cardio, steps, run, swim, etc.

there is no easy way to get rid of belly fat, just have to burn off more calories then you take in.

Get rid of the junk food and eat a healthy well balanced diet with plenty of protein.

DO SiDE CRUNCHES TO GET RiD OF lOVE HANDlES... DO A SEARCH ON GOOGlE FOR TUMMY EXERCiSES... YOUll DEF. FiND SOMETHiNG...

honestly just run alot. and lift alittle bit of weights. and watch the fat content on food.

here's a tip:

while you run, tuck your tummy in so you'll look as if your stomach were flatter...but breathe too.