What is the best way to avoid a process server?

I got this white beetch trying to serve me with a complaint. I was drinking about 6 months ago and caused an accident. Now these complainers are suing. They didn't look injured to me even though they went to the hospital. A couple stitches thats all.

I'm thinking about moving and working a cash job so they can't get a garnishment. Plus if I do that, my child support garnishments will go away too.

Is there a web site that helps you do that?

Best Answer

Well, you say you CAUSED an accident. You must be A MAN and face the consequences of your behavior.

Evading justice, even in a civil action can pile on the consequences.

Living under the radar to avoid child support is also irresponsible behavior. You fathered the children and you are responsible for them.

You sound like a very immature, irresponsible overaged adolescent. There are sixteen year old boys with more maturity than what you are projecting here.

GROW UP! FACE ALL YOUR OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES LIKE A MAN.

You admit that you were drinking and caused the accident. You need to go to court and get this behind you. There is more damage beside physical or vehicle damage too. Emotional damage from the trauma of the accident for example.

Also how dare you let your own children suffer because you are being selfish and want to run from this. You sound like you dont like to face up to any responsiblity in your life.

I think it is time you stand up and take what you deserve.

Shelle

Source(s): Life Experience

When you stand up and act like a man some of your problems will work themselves out , if you try to run the problems will multiply and follow you everywhere .

you can't escape it. Judgments last for 10 YEARS against your record, and can be continued for 10 year periods after that. Forget ever buying a car, renting an apartment, getting a good job. These judgments will keep after you, they won't go away.

• kiku

I see you love you children then.

Do you realise that your children are half you?

Bugger off- your a disgusting creep!!

• You can run but you cannot hide...They will find you anyway.

you have to TAKE RESPOSIBILITY for YOUR ACTIONS,deal with it,its called REAL LIFE.

www.yougotreported.com

try it.