Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & Gear · 1 decade ago

Problems with touch screen?

I have had my nintendo ds for 2 years now and the touch screen stopped working a few months ago. Its like theres a dead spot on the screen. I got a replacement screen lined up that i may buy but thats last resort. is tehre anything simple that could be wrong with it?

• Cool
    Favorite Answer

Go to the product’s website.

It has a list of what to do for screen problems.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/ds/troubl...

.

Take it to EB Games or Gamestop they might be able to fix it. If not, use your last resort.

take it to a pawn shop and have them look at it they'll propably find what's wrong.

P.s. good luck

hard step. seek onto google or bing. it could actually help!