deferred adjudication?

My possion of marijuana charge from 1996 was not found when i ran a criminal chech on myself, could it have dropped off my record?

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Depends on how the court handled it. If you did some type of diversion program (treatment, for example) and did not violate the terms of your plea agreement, the court may have dismissed the charges. This is often the case when you are placed on court supervision or given a deferred sentence. The arrest should show on your record unless you had it expunged, but the court may have done this also. Best bet is to call the court clerk where you were arrested and ask about the dispostion of your case.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.