Rachel asked in TravelSpainIslas Canarias · 1 decade ago

Should I pre-book a taxi-transfer to Playa Paraiso from the airport?

Should I pre-book a taxi to go from Tenerife South airport to Playa Paraiso if we're arriving early hours Saturday morning?

How much will it be?

Favorite Answer

Well, a Friday night is a busy night at Reina Sofia and many people who are on inbound flights will be needing taxis to get them from the airport to their accomodation. This usually means substantial queues at the taxi rank.

If you simply stand in the queue with everyone else, make sure you agree a price with the driver before getting into the car.

It should be no more than around 25-30 euros one way. In my experience, once you're there, if you are using taxis to get around, it's a good idea to ask your driver what he will charge to take you back- you might get a good deal.

However, if you don't want to wait in the queue, and/or if you have family with you, I'd strongly advise you to pre-book. It will cost you slightly more but at least you don't have to queue.

I have copied a link to an excellent firm below for you to book it online.

Good luck

Taxis to Downtown San Francisco from Oakland Airport will cost between $50-fifty 5, no longer which includes tip (and assuming good site visitors). utilizing public transit, you'll in common words pay $6.35. the following is a thanks to do it: a million. AirBART is only a commute bus from the airport to the Coliseum station. There are patently marked stops on site visitors islands outdoors the creation hall. AirBART fare is $3.00. 2. From the Coliseum station, board any prepare sure for "DALY city" or "MILLBRAE." Get off at Powell street station and keep on with the signage to the go out for Union sq.. BART fare is $3.35. - If that's your first time in San Francisco, even with the undeniable fact that, you may opt to take a taxi. Seeing the skyscrapers and water from the Bay Bridge makes for a a thoughts extra perfect impact than a subway tunnel.

• derf

Usually plenty of taxis