So people... What is the biggest lie you've ever told???

Favorite Answer

any that had to do with ditching work

Grade 5 science project...told the teacher my brother...who was teathing at the time...had eaten my project.

All the other ones I shouldn't tell here...like it says I'm "kinda naughty"

Well Stormy, I told the boss that you were a really bad employee and should be punished, when really I just wanted an excuse to spank your sweet asss!

Source(s): P.S. thanks for feeling me up earlier, it was great.
  • I think when I was little in counsling I wanted to get attention so I told my ex. mother and counsler that I had like "people" in my body that resembled every emotion and they would talk to me blah blah blah and tehn the counsler would talk to me about what my emotions were saying I never got caught lol IDK why I really did it though.... It was pretty hilaroise.....

That I was allergic to something in the food at my boyfriends moms house. It smelled bad and I didn't want it

one time i told my mom i got strait A's but i actually got 2 D'd, 3 C's and 3 B's.

I never tell a lie.

• *Cara*

That I was still married when in actuality I was legally divorced.

Not telling one

not me but......o.j. simpson he lied about killing people and got away with it + he wrote a book about it!