Who else (besides Burl Ives) sang "Holly Jolly Christmas" ?

I have been trying to find out who performed this song that was on a 3-LP boxed set we owned in the late 60's. Although I can't remember the singer's name, I remember distinctly the arrangement. It was a female singer with a small band backing. The most unusual part was the backup singers; they sounded... show more I have been trying to find out who performed this song that was on a 3-LP boxed set we owned in the late 60's. Although I can't remember the singer's name, I remember distinctly the arrangement. It was a female singer with a small band backing. The most unusual part was the backup singers; they sounded like elves saying "naah naah na n-na n-na" all throughout the song. This version was probably recorded in the early to mid 60's. If anyone has a COMPLETE list of ALL recordings of this song released in the 60's, I might be able to figure it out by elimination.
Update: It's NOT the Quinto Sisters - I checked their website. It was one person singing the lead vocals.