Does anyone have a dodge charger? If so, whats the pros and cons??

Favorite Answer

The Pontiac Bonneville is a nicer car, you just have to buy it used since they dont make them anymore. It was a nicer vehicle, had just as much go, but cost a little more than the Charger.

any dodge vehichle you buy (besides the intrepid) has nothing but pros, the tranny in my stratus went from me burning tires(purposely dropping the tranny to get a new one before the warranty ran out)

the charger is one of the most mean a55 bastardly looking cars i have ever seen , the standard SE charger matches to the performance of a tweaked up corvette, chargers are not a toy whatsoever , but they'll make you feel like you own the road,in which if your driving one , you do own the road! :P

dodge charger for me no cons !!! Pros are the seats are comfortable and not many problems.

i own a repair shop,and one of my customers has one,,and the only problems they have had so far have been minor ones,,they have had real good luck from it as far as the engine and drive train goes but the small problems they have had haven t been much,just things that didn't work right ,,but so far its been good i do all the work on it,and it seems to be a good car,,there's is the hemi one,good luck,i hope this help,s,,,have a good x-mas

Source(s): been a certified mechanic for 36 yrs.

A "nice" looking car.

The interior is OK, but I sold mine after the short seats made my legs go to sleep on long trips. the seats are real solid. My grand Prix is extremely comfortable

dodge changer is the best car in her class

the classic charger was cool.. is cool. shame is... that it's a dodge.