promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesDodge · 1 decade ago

What car is better, Chrysler LHS or Dodge Intrepid?

1997 LHS, and 1995 Intrepid.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Intrepid all the way.

By the way, how are you doing at college?

Source(s): I own both cars, and the Intrepid rocks.
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Well if both cars are in good condition, I think 1995 Intrepid i better because at least it looks better than LHS, LHS is long, and ugly. Stay with Interpid. I have a bought LHS, and that car is ugly. :)

• 1 decade ago

You could look at it like this: The Intrepid is the sporty version of the LHS (OR) The LHS is the luxury version of the Intrepid.

• 1 decade ago

Me LHS...... But I need more info of each one your looking at to decide on the ones your looking at...

As used cars I agree with everyone so Far... Same drive train and If Intreped is and ES then its just as loaded as the LHS...

Used car check list....

Year

Mileage

Paint

Interior

Carpets also

wheels and tires (conition)

Oil and Coolant (how do they look)

Drive belt

Test drive....

Glass and mirrors etc...

Price 97 LHS depending on miles and condition::: 1200.00 to 2400.00

Price 95 Intreped (same as above but older) 775.00 to 1995.00

Good Luck.... CAR FAX might be a good Idea if the car is over 1700.00 that your looking at...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Probably. Many makers try to cover all makes and models with their cold intakes and low restriction air filters. Most of these systems, by the way, make little to virtually no difference in your car's performance. If you're really interested in improving horsepower, you need to look into the motor management "chip" in your car. Note that replacing this chip or altering the chip's software will often invalidate your car's warranty. Depending on the auto, "performance exhaust" systems may also be available that slightly boost performance. Many times the change from these is marginal, as with the cold intakes. These systems can make your car obnoxiously (and possibly illegally) loud while increasing performance only slightly. The better performance exhausts cost thousands of dollars.

• 1 decade ago

i own a repair shop,and there both about the same car,,both built by the same company also one just has a few more options than the other one does ,but he cars the have the same a running features and also share the same drive train,it just depends on which body style you like better,,good luck,i hope this help,s.have a good x-mas.

Source(s): been a certified mechanic for 36 yrs.
  • 1 decade ago

go with the one that has the 3.3L engine , I've heard a lot of complaints about the 3.5's , both are good cars

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.