Nia Vardalos..My big fat greek wedding?

I watched it...Yeah!!!!And I claimed it was racial towards us....I am sorry lady but you have some pounds to lose....not us...She called greeks fat boobies and gasbags.She was paid I don't know how much money for this rubbish and after tht she still keeps being proud for her greek orgin..In my personal opinion... show more I watched it...Yeah!!!!And I claimed it was racial towards us....I am sorry lady but you have some pounds to lose....not us...She called greeks fat boobies and gasbags.She was paid I don't know how much money for this rubbish and after tht she still keeps being proud for her greek orgin..In my personal opinion she burried us...Anyone having another aspect is welcome..
Update: Bellerophon I have seen Troy and it's absurd...It's not only tht Achilleas is presented as a bloodthirsty one...There also other facts tht are misleading like his death which I can't now remember how the movie presented it.......Ahhh!!!!! think he was trying to find Brisyida or Chrysyida and he got... show more Bellerophon I have seen Troy and it's absurd...It's not only tht Achilleas is presented as a bloodthirsty one...There also other facts tht are misleading like his death which I can't now remember how the movie presented it.......Ahhh!!!!! think he was trying to find Brisyida or Chrysyida and he got caught!!!!!!!Hahahaha!!!!!!Oh.men sht.....Are these wht I've been taught all these years at school trying hard to pass my exams?So tht they can take them some "movie-makers" and *****them?As a fact I didn't know tht Alexander was presented in the movie as a kid with psychological problems...I only knew tht he's being presented a fag....Yes,I will try and post it to an other field of the forum...And as for Nia Vardalos...She presents greeks being fat as she is(she would like to be as her thin schoolmates) and after rejecting her parents match-makings she falls into the arms of a beutiful american...Tht is the luck of those rejecting their family(culture).
Update 2: And yes!!!We didn't have wht to do and we are day struggling to find words with greek origin.Oh!!!It's rediculous!!!!She was embarassed about her greek parents.But I am for her!!!
Update 3: I opened the same topic at Entertainment and Music..You can visit it to say wht Americans think of tht...