Giorgio asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Which WR should I start ?

reggie wayne, terrell owens, andre johnson, roy williams, javon walker. I can start 3 WR

Favorite Answer

T.O.

Williams

Walker

Roy Williams, Andre Johnson, Terrell Owens.

I pick Terrell Owens, Reggie Wayne, or Roy Williams.

Owens, Wayne, Williams

TO, Roy Williams and Reggie Wayne

Javon Walker

Walker,Wayne,andOwens

Wayne, Owens, Williams

Always start your studs. Also, AJ and JW are suffering QB issues with Carr dinged, and Cutler unable to throw to the correct team.

Reggie Wayne- didnt have a good game last week so expect a moster day this week.

Owens- ALWAYS start him. Romo loves to throw to him.

Johnson- Carr throws him the ball all the time. He tore up Titans last time they played so start him.

No, he might desire to no longer initiate. the only picked him up this week. he's gotta study an entire new offense that may't be achieved in some days time. that's new terminology, performs, schemes, reads, warm routes, etc. he's skilled at what he does yet he continues to be in the back of the education curve precise now. supply him a pair weeks to alter into conscious of a sparkling offense, QB, and Coordinator. Then throw him into the commencing line up. So this week he's gonna play, in basic terms no longer gonna initiate.

HI Warning about hoaxes: Sorry about this. Thought it would be good to warn people about hoaxes. I'm answering at least 1 question in each category in the hopes that no one will caught unaware. Hope it gets around. I recieved a hoax email just today. Following is a warning I got about hoaxes and I'm passing it around.

Thanks, Rick, for trying to alert us.

However, whenever you receive such messages, you might want to check them on the Symantec Hoax registry

http://www.symantec.com/enterprise/secur...

About the Olympic Torch warning, for instance it says:

Discovered: February 21, 2006

Updated: February 21, 2006 01:50:27 PM ZE9

Also Known As: Olympic Torch hoax [Sophos]

Type: Hoax

Symantec Security Response encourages you to ignore any messages regarding this hoax. It is harmless and is intended only to cause unwarranted concern.

Please ignore any messages regarding this hoax and do not pass on messages. Passing on messages about the hoax only serves to further propagate it.

The Olympic Torch Hoax is being spread through email. It has been reported that the following text of the hoax may differ slightly in the various messages going around. The email warns of a virus that burns the whole hard disk drive a computer. This virus does not exist.

Now for the other one. Check out Hoaxbusters

http://hoaxbusters.ciac.org/H...