Help me!!! BABY NAMES FAST?

I'm due in about a week and I need a twin girl baby names. I like the names Alantae and Ayantae. Mashayla and Jashayla. Briana and Riana pronounced(Bry-ana and Ry-ana). My boyfriend hates them all.

I would like the names to ryhme.

Favorite Answer

Thelma and Louise

Austin Gage Caleb lucas Camden Anthony Cameron Oliver Dominic James Edward Mason Hayden Craig Ian Tyler Jace Nathaniel Jackson Elijah Jacob Bradley Jeremy Elliott Jonathon Matthew Christopher Allen Liam Connor Marcus Zachary Nicholas John Preston Dean Spencer Patrick Alexis Charlotte Allison Olivia Aubrey Raelyn Brooklyn Michelle Carson Raine Caylee Louise Chloe Ann Daniella Claire Elizabeth Mamie Evangeline Aurora Hailey Madison Josephine Fiona Juliet Grace Kristen Paige Leah wish Lillian Jane Madeline Brooke McKinley Rose Michaela Marie Mollie Ranae Phoebe Noel Rosalie Violet Riley Rae Selena Caroline Sierra Nichelle Sophia Nicole Stella Lynn wish those helped and sturdy success!!

I am sorry i have agree with ur boyfriend. Those names are awful especially Mashayla nad Jashayla. Briana and Riana are not too bad, but i just hate those kind of ryhming twin names. I think it is just tacky. I am sooo sorry to say this and i am not trying to be nasty. If i had twins i would want them to have totally different names. Also twin names can sound alike but they do not have to rhyme for example. My friend has twin boys called Omar and Mario. They sound alike because they have the same letters but it doesnt sound tacky.

• There were identical twin girls in my highschool, Chastity and Charity and they took no end of ribbing for their names. I think it's always best to give them their own identities by giving them non-rhyming, non-matching names. Consider that Jashayla and Mashayla are only one letter different from each other - that's not very inventive. If you like Mashayla, then pair it up with one of the other names you like, like Riana. Personally these are not my favourite names, they sound made up and don't sound like the name of someone who could be president of a company, or professor at a university. I think if you give your child a name that sounds professional, they grow into their name. Good luck.

Jessica and Justine

Elena and Elizabeth

Emily and Elina

Elizabeth and Eve

Morgan and Montana

Ava and Sophia

Taylor and Madison

Emma and Hannag

Jenna and Jessica

Michelle and Madison

Kate and Kelly

Katie and Kari

Catherine and Corrine

Corrina and Courtney

Briana and Bridgette

Lacy and Leah

Lacey and LeAnne

Bethany and Brittany

Rachel and Rebecca

Renee and Rose

Zoey and Sophie

Leah and Eva

• how about:

Chloe and Zoe

Leslie and Sylvee

here are some others, you can mix and match

Alana Noelle

Alyssa Faith

Amanda Joy

Audrey Hope

Bridget Eve

Brittany Marie

Chloe Dawn

Danielle Grace

Elizabeth Summer

Emma Claire

Heather Martina

Jayden Maria

Jaymee Lyn

Kady Spencyr

Krystal Paige

Leslie Anne

Madelyn Jayne

Miranda Genevieve

Rachel Alexandria

Victoria Rose

Sylvee Brooke

Zoe Beth

hope i could help

I like the Briana && Riana names.

There so cute and so different.

I'm sure if you gave your babies those names they would love them.

Also if your boyfriend doesn't like them, what are his idea's?

If he has none I think you should just go for what you think is best.

That or do what my parents did.

You name one girl and he can name the other.

If he hates the names then he can decide so you both will feel comfortable.

Good Luck && Congratulation with the twins :]

Google 'baby names' and go to a site, both you and your bf go through and write down names you like and compare the lists and see if you can come up with an agreement.

I do think that rhyming names is kind of cheesy. The names will be too similar, give them each something unique and different from each other.

Raydan

Jaydan

Kayden

I lke the Briana and Riana

my wife and I had boy/girl twins. We didn't want the names to match. Instead we gave them similar middle names.

Ryan Joel

Keagan Joley

What about listening to some of the names he likes or talking about names that start with the same letter instead of rhyming names and go from there. If all else fails you can look baby names up on the internet. Here are a couple of the rhyming names I can think of.

Marrisa and Carrisa

Sara and Tara

Cloe and Zoe

Randi and Sandy