When theres an occasion party coming up,do u like to change ur hair colour?or hairstyle?

I only like to change my hair colour in occasions.

hmmmmmmm Im thinking maybe blond.

Favorite Answer

I usually wear a hat if i want to change hairstyles. :o)

Olive oil is a sturdy moisturizer for the hair, yet olive oil at very extreme temperature gets broken for this reason ensuing in little to no earnings except u purely like the style of deep fried... purely kidin. So my suggestion is heating it on the range for some seconds. I placed some greater virgin organic and organic olive oil in a spoon and place it over the flame for some seconds adequate to get it fairly heat. IMHO, warming in a microwave will harm the oil. Coconut oil on the different hand handles warmth o.k..

Well...I know your picture is a fake but....If your a brunette maybe add a few highlights...don't go completely blond. Try new styles for your parties up dos, curls there are lots of different looks you can try!!

I'm a straight girl, but I must say that if that is your picture, you are lovely as a brunette and shouldn't change it. Brunettes have more fun (I should know). I used to dye my hair pink for raves.

i have my birthday party tomorrow and i`m changing my hair colour to white, just to show i am older now

• Sunnie

I don't change my hair color (blonde) but I love to have it put in and up-do---so fun :) I've thought about highlights, but not sure what color would be good.

no i change the way i do my make up.. i used to change my hair color and cut all the time when it was short... but im growing it so i am trying not to color it.

I don't. I roll the same way to party sd I do anywhere else, pimpin'

yeah, special occasion party's bring out my adventerous streak. you know, I want to do something out of the ordinary.

Can Grassy trim it. Hmmmmmmm... maybe other possibilities too.

Source(s): Just Grassy Sweetie and I would like to shave it too.