What do you think about the 3 star alignment over the stable in Bethlehem...?

when Christ was born in a manger there? I had heard that this actually happened around the time of His birth and this is the bright star of Bethlehem?

One star represents the father, another the Mother and another a King.

Anyway that is the star of the film (an alignment of 3 stars) of The Nativity out now.

Favorite Answer

Have you seen the movie, "The Nativity Story" ?

It was the most awesome production I have ever seen....quite amazing.

Check it out!

The star that was above the Nativity was not 3 or 8 stars, if anyone has a basic knowledge of astronomy they would know that those things only last maybe two weeks tops. The Star of the Nativity lasted two years. For the wise men saw the star when they were in the east and it guided them until they came to the HOUSE of Jesus. Read your Bible it's all in there.

• ?

Amazing.

I Cr 13;8a

12-5-6

I heard an astromony report that there were actually 8 planets/stars that lined up...at that time....