English to Italian Translation?

I've tried the online translations but I keep getting different answers so I would love it if an Italian or someone who is fluent could translate this message for me: "Wishing you all the best for Christmas and the New Year, may it be everything you dream of Lots of love" If it helps, I'm... show more I've tried the online translations but I keep getting different answers so I would love it if an Italian or someone who is fluent could translate this message for me:
"Wishing you all the best for Christmas and the New Year, may it be everything you dream of
Lots of love"
If it helps, I'm putting this into a Christmas card for an Italian guy I'm completely besotted with!
Thanks!
Update: PS - thanks eveyone for your responses. I chose one at random as there were so many! I have no idea if the one I chose is correct and what the object of my affection will think. I can only hope he'll be impressed enough that I made the effort. I do agree with the comment that Italian guys are the best - i... show more PS - thanks eveyone for your responses. I chose one at random as there were so many! I have no idea if the one I chose is correct and what the object of my affection will think. I can only hope he'll be impressed enough that I made the effort. I do agree with the comment that Italian guys are the best - i certainly think so!!