NANCY K asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

What do you know about coconut milk? I have started drinking it in coffee. Is it as healthy as they say?

It sure does taste good. If you add sugar free hot chocolate mix, it resembles a 'Mounds bar' flavor! (Eat your heart out, Starbucks!)

Favorite Answer

Noooo- not coconut milk, coconut OIL!

The milk has no special properties; the oil does. Coconut oil, as long as it is not hydrogenated and it is organic and extra virgin.

You should take about 2 tablespoons a day. It's supposed to be really good for you and will also help you lose weight.

Coconut milk - the creamy white liquid ? I have used it for cooking like to make chicken curry or other soup or stew- it gives a good flavor, also you can use it to condition your hair- a veryyy good conditioner. Coconut water is good for the bladder too- I have not used coconut milk with coffee - that sounds interesting - I might try that myself. As to whether its healthy - I think its a lil rich but still good. Enjoy !!!

I've never had coconut milk, but I do buy coconut juice. It's good.

oconut milk is soo bad for you. use the oil