Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Where can I get episodes and archives of the Dana Carvey show?

This is my favorite show of all time! It aired in 1996 and had a quirky name for every episode, "The Taco Bell Dana Carvey Show" "The Szechuan Dynasty Dana Carvey Show" "The Mug Root Beer Dana Carvey Show" Best comedy ever and featured Stephen Colbert in some of the best roles I've seen him in! However, it was way ahead of it's time and only lasted about one season. Those skits are still in my head and make me laugh after an entire decade. "Who'm I now? Who'm I now? Who'm I now?" Hahahaha!!

Favorite Answer

U can search for any episode of almost any tv shows, movies or such on any of the torrent sites out there. Go to the site below and u can download a torrent downloader and begin ur fun in downloading anything u want. Enjoy.

Source(s): http://www.torrentfive.com/ ; this is only one of the many torrent sites out there u can find. All have links to download a good downloader, this is just the first site I ever found. Give it a try.