a co worker was talking to me and a little bit of his spit flew in my salad... what should i do?

Favorite Answer

You could create a big scene, and completely embarass him, or just let it go. You probably swap more saliva when you kiss somebody.

Of course, if you saw where it landed, you could just leave that bit.

Kindly push your salad to the side and let it go.....

However, if this happens on more than one occasion, you may want to mention to your co-worker, that you lost a salad because of their unexpected occurrence. Tell them, that next time you will bill them for it. Smile, but know in your heart that you've meant it.

If they are kind, then you should not make a great big scene out of it..... it's not even worth that!!!

your sister,

Ginger

Just act like you are done with the salad set it aside.

ditto, you'd probably exchange more spit kissing someone. If they're not sick, let it go. If you're totally grossed out, don't eat the salad.

say something like, "I guess I only thought I wanted a salad" and order something else

you know, the usda allows a certain amount of bug parts to be in produce, so you know you've had grosser things in your mouth.

just avoid that piece of lettuce. no point in bringing it up, it wasn't on purpose.

if he is sexy consider it a french kiss, otherwise be honest, and make a joke out of it to show that its not a big deal.

wipe your shirt ot arm and in the second sweep say oh you want that back for your lungs.

pretend like you are accidentaly drop the plate, therefore you don;t have to eat it again

Throw it at her/him and say EEW!