i caught my Maid drinking beer and watching Porn what should i tell her she usually does a good job?

Favorite Answer

Maybe she does a good job because she wants to be done so she can get take a rest with beer and porn. I think you should just kick back and enjoy the porn together.

2

Source(s): Live Sex Chat Website : http://camgz.com/?UNLW

If she is live in and it was in her own room and not during work time then that's her private life. Tell her to be more discrete. Lock the door.

But totally unacceptable if she is day hire then U R paying for her to drink beer.(yours?), and watch porn,(yours?) or does she bring it with her. Must like the surround sound and the big screen

• HJW

when in a job .a person may not take time to personal things while being paid , you may tell her so .......she now does a good job .soon she will slack up and not do as well .........tell her that you do not pay her to drink and watch anything while working for you ..

a job ? is a job !

• Luna

I´d say something to the effect of, "I don't allow this kind of behavior in my home and would appreciate that you respect this since otherwise I have no complaint about your job performance."

"You've been a good employee, however I would appreciate it if you keep your personal life/tastes/practices private and refrain from this kind of behavior while you're in my home."

you should have taken advantage of that, cant believe you let that pass you by. if their are any maids out there that want to come to my house and watch porn and drink beer, c'mon, your more than welcome.

If she is doing a good job it shouldn't matter that she enjoys a good beer and a little porn now and then.

Maby you could join in in her fanticies.

"While you're on the clock, I expect you to be working. I'm afraid I'll have to find another maid."

at first u should advise her..dont mad at her,maybe she just try at the first time..give her second chance for her good job before...

It depends. Was it in your house? I think Luna said it best.