What can i do?

I have lost almost 65 lbs. My hubby is really over weight. I would rather have self pleasure than have sex with him. He does not turn me on anymore. Is it wrong I feel this way?

Favorite Answer

i won't say your wrong. but you can rekindle your attraction to him.

when i lost 50 lbs. about 2 years ago, i got a lot of attention from other men, but i chose to stay with my bf because i realized even then that he was the one who thinks i'm the sexiest woman on earth even when i was fat. I'm glad i didn't stray, cause guess what, over the years, my weight was a roller-coaster and he found me attractive during the entire ride. he's loyalty and the way he adores me kept/keeps me attracted to him.

I wouldnt say its wrong to feel that way, you feel how you feel. Would it hurt your feelings if he wasnt attracted to you though if you hadnt lost 65 pounds? I wouldnt suggest getting a divorce over it though, just maybe talk to him about it but dont throw it in his face or he will get defensive. Start taking walks. My boyfriend and I enjoy hitting the gym together. Get him an MP3 player so he can download some of his fave tunes or audio books or whatever he enjoys. Maybe invest in a gym membership or treadmill for the holidays? Good luck and congrats on your weight loss!!

Well it depends on if you feel unattracted because you lost weight and he is still over weight?? You cant control your feelings If he is overweight then if you cook try to cook things that are healthy if you are the one who gets the grocerys dont by junk or soda. In other words put him on a diet try to get him to walk with you or anything really that gets you out of the house like go to the mall. I mean I say this because I am guessing he isnt down with the whole dieating thing considering you have lost weight and he didnt with you. Even talk to him about it tell him you are worried about his weight that you want him to have a long life....... I hope you figure this out

hey , WELL DONE. 65 LBS THATS GREAT, anyway its not bad to think that way cause its ur mind if he is not turning u on then thats his problem. but if you want him to get into shape make him join a club or something to make him lose those pound then i gueass hopefully for you he will be a replacement for your finger or a cucumber lol

You should tell your husband how great and sexy you feel after losing all that weight and tell him how great it would be if he did the same .Stress how being thinner would really improve your sex lives and turn you on ..he will get the message.

first of all congradulations on your weight loss that takes alot of hard work. i can see where he would be a turn-off at this point have you considered talking woth him openly and try to get him involved in an exercise program as well as a weight-loss program? good luck!!

Hell no. It ain't wrong to feel that way.

Tell him to start eating right and loosing some weight, or your packing your bags and moving to Southern California to find a hunk.

Aren't married couples supposed to love one another no matter what? And accept one another no matter what? Obviously you got married for the wrong reasons.

it's a bit unfair to him, were you married when you both were overweight?? or you only feel this way after you loose weight??don't give up, if you could do it, help him also, help him to loose weight and enjoy a happy married life.

Why after the ephimerals, when the Permanent can be achieved ????

luv and SAI RAM,

jk