how i get work farmit in america?

3 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Go to a Women's Health message board & ask there...oh yeah wait! You already did that.

    Ok, buy a box of Capn' Crunch at the grocery. They have those on the back of the box. Use some scissors and cut it out.

    Then you're all set.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    you mean permit? not easily

  • 1 decade ago


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.