Do you get mad at your games?

When I am playing a really good game and just get stuck or die without saving after I did a lot of stuff, I get so mad I just can't play for a long time. I was just wondering how many people feel the same as I do. Also if you do the same thing, what games have done this to you?

Favorite Answer

Loki and James K's entries made me smile...

I feel the same thing.

I was playing Silent Hill one before on my crappy PS1. When I open up the map, the game freezes. It frustrated me so much, that eventhough I like to play the game. I would just leave it for a long time and not play it again. I fnished the game without using the map.

Sometimes, when I play Klonoa. I get stuck in a stage or could do a hard move. I take my rage on the controller...

My friend once got sooo mad at a game that he spat on the TV screen. How's that for frustation?

A few years back, I was really into playing Spyro on my PS1 and I almost had the game finished...I only had the very last boss to beat. Then my cousins had their own game going on the same memory card. Well, when I went to erase their game, I accidently erased mine instead and I haven't touched the stupid game since!

Also, one time, my friend and I were playing old school Mario Bros on the original NES and we were in the middle of the 8th world when the power went out. It just flashed, so we could have started over right away (it only took about 2 hours to get that far) but we were so pissed we just went to sleep.

oh i just hate that, someone or something will always ruin it for me. there's always a jackass who will trip on the power cord

there was this one time when i was playing crash tag team racing, i bloody finished the game, i just had to beat it (as in get 100%) my brother goes and deletes the game since then i have never looked at that game.

Or like with FF12 i play so much and you can't save until you get to a save crystal but then you get carried away you forget to save and you get into a battle with some monster who is at a higher level than you and you die only then do remeber that you didn't save. then the game becomes so boring but i play it anyway a couple of days later coz it so good.

or like this rainbow six 3 there's one part i just don't know how to finish it no matter what i do, i just can't beat it so i don't play it.

Yes, this is natural, I know others (myself included) who can get frustrated at something such as that, especially when its a long game and you've gone through a lot to get as far as you have and then suffer a defeat and realize, I forgot to save!

With me this tends to happen most with games such as those in the Final Fantasy series and such, role playing games that have hours or even days of play involved in them to complete them.

What I tend to do in these situations is exactly what you do, I take a break from it for a while, maybe play another game or just turn of the computer, console, handheld, etc for a while and go out to town and do something there, hang out with friends for a bit and so forth. The most important thing to remember in these situations is it's just a game.

I get frustrated as hell with some but what REALLY makes me mad is when the game is buggy and crashes or something that is not your fault corrupts your save and you have to start the entire game over again. Esp. if it is a PC game that has compatibility issues that make it unplayable and you can't return it or trade it. Then I feel a strong urge to whoop some ***.

LOL, that has happened to me countless times. My latest game was probably prince of persia sands of time. There's this part where u have to jump from wall to wall and i couldn't get the timing right for like an hour. Also, every time i died i had to do practically half the level all over again. Don't get me wrong tho, that game was really really good.....everything except for that one annoying part.

oh yeah i have done this many times!

i usually do it to halo 2 when im playing online and i keep getting killed but i also do it when i cant get past a part on a game with a good storyline.

dont worry u aint the only one! LOL!

Source(s): my many defected controllers LOL!

YES!!! My current object of scorn is Prince of Persia 3. I haven't played it for two weeks now. I think one of the worst ones was the second Jack and Daxter. I cant stand having to do the same thing twenty times in a row with no resolve! But my brother is the one with teeth marks in his old Super Nintendo controller. I'm glad he never bit me when I made him angry. Ha ha ha! :)

yes for me its when i am playing games like Halo or Black on the hard levels i just get so mad that i start tossing the controller around like it will make everything better... you start to get control of yourself when you go through 6 controllers in a month

Yep, I do it too - and as most people seem to agree, I think it's the most irritating with RPG's. Probably the most recent one I got annoyed with was Kingdom Hearts 2. Haven't gone back to it in about three weeks, but maybe sometime soon. ;)