Comp Restarts when i load games?

Its restarts on weird spots. I loaded a Jimmy nuetron game for my kids and it get almost all the way to the game part... then it restarts. I tryed playing Diablo 2 and it keeps freezing when i try to go online? It seems to be a loading patern for Resets/Freezes.

I just got this comp.. but its a decent setup.

2Ghz, 512 ram, 128mb Geforce 5200.

Favorite Answer

Just try to re-install the Geforce, and update the program such as Direct X to 9.0c

Im surprised at the answers people are giving - regarding updating of drivers..I agree that in some cases that does help but those are very rare.

Its most probably a problem with the RAM. Dont worry man, just open the cabinet, take out the RAM clean it VERY softly with a cloth to remove dust and simply connect it back again.

CAUTION: When you connect the RAM back make sure you DO connect the RAM properly. Leaving it half connected and somewhat hanging out will render it useless.

Source(s): Had the same problem, My friend had the same, friend's friend had the same and the college teacher had the same. You can now kiss your problems goodbye!

Your specifiaction for play game is OK. But, do you know, many virus use killing title for kill the game. Or maybe your game is corrupted. The game maybe you loss some file to playing.

One more, or visit the company to check the answer.

• Aegis

Make sure you have updated drivers, especially for that GeForce card. Windows needs to be fully updated as well.

check if u have some virus or maybe u should try to reinstal all the games