What is the weight/volume of a typical male ejaculation?
Furthermore, after cumming, how long does it take for the body to regenerate the same - or useful - amount of gamets/sperm?
What parts of the human body are used to create semen and sperm?
Why is it wrong to masturbate for onanism? How do the vital organs react to the loss of gamets?
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Whoa slow down there cowboy! Too many questions, not enough space to post it all!
1) About a spoonful, or 10 cc's worth. Not all men are created equal in the ejaculatory dept so this is highly variable.
2) Usually one 24 hour peroid to 2 (so 48 hours) is enough to fully recharge your gear with a full load. Not all men are created equal in the ejaculatory dept so this is highly variable.
3) The testicles play a major part in producing sperm. Scope out the text after these answers for more detailed info on semen production...
4) No, masturbation is safe, healthy, and totally NOT wrong except for organised religions and Jesus freaks. MASTURBATION MYTHS:
Chances are, of all the things you've heard about masturbation, most of them were absolutely false. For some reason, misinformation surrounds masturbation like virtually no other topic. How do you spot a masturbation myth? One simple method is to ask yourself if the statement is also true of sexual intercourse. When you're masturbating, your body only knows it's getting sexually stimulated; it doesn't know by what means. So, for instance, if the question is whether or not masturbation causes acne, think of it this way: If it did, intercourse would also cause acne. In fact, neither masturbation nor intercourse cause acne.
Masturbation causes hair to grow on your palms.
How many people with hair on their palms have you seen?
Masturbation causes hair loss, chronic fatigue, and other problems.
Internet scam artists have tried to invent a concept called "overmasturbation," insisting that you have to buy their expensive herbal pills in order to counteract the effect of masturbating more than a couple of times per week. But the pills have absolutely no effect — and masturbating once or twice a day will not make your hair fall out, or cause anything else they claim.
Masturbation is bad for your eyesight.
Masturbation does not affect eyesight. This myth probably originated because boys often start having to wear glasses at about the same age they start masturbating.
Masturbation causes your penis to stop growing (or) to get bigger.
Masturbation has no effect on penis size whatsoever.
Masturbation causes your testicles to shrink.
Absolutely false! It is true that if you're highly aroused, your testicles become engorged with blood and may appear slightly larger and heavier, and that masturbating will make them revert to normal. But they will absolutely not be any smaller than after the last time you masturbated.
Masturbation causes acne.
It doesn't cause acne. Like the eyesight myth, this is a case of two things that happen at the same time, even though one doesn't cause the other.
Masturbation causes sexually transmitted diseases.
Hello? "Sexually transmitted" means from one person to another. You can't give yourself a sexually transmitted disease!
If you masturbate too much, you'll run out of semen and become sterile.
Semen is a fully renewable resource. When you ejaculate semen, your body simply makes more — the same way your body makes more saliva after you spit.
People can tell whether you masturbate by how your penis looks.
Masturbation does not change the appearance of your penis. (It does tend to cause an erection, but that usually goes away when you're finished.)
While we sometimes refer to semen as "sperm," sperm cells (spermatozoa) actually constitute only about 10% of our total ejaculate. That 10% contains from 200 million to 500 million sperm cells, though the figure can be higher for younger males due to the pubescent production of androgen hormones, such as testosterone, which also trigger the growth body hair and the lowering of the voice. (Remember: It takes only one sperm cell to fertilize an egg and make a baby.)
The remaining 90% is referred to as seminal plasma. (Plasma is defined as a fluid that carries a suspended solid, whether it's blood "fluid" carrying blood cells, or semen carrying sperm.) Composition of seminal plasma varies among individuals, and even in the same individual from time to time. It contains some 30 substances (many in minute quantities); some are produced by different parts of our male anatomy, and some are by-products of body functions. They include:
• ascorbic acid (vitamin C, for tissue maintenance)
• blood-group antigens (from immune system)
• calcium (mineral)
• chlorine (oxidizing agent)
• cholesterol (steroid alcohol present in body fluids)
• choline (base, part of the vitamin B complex)
• citric acid (occurs during cellular metabolism)
• creatine (nitrogenous substance found in muscle)
• deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA)
• fructose (sugar used for energy)
• glutathione (peptide amino acid)
• hyaluronidase (enzyme)
• inositol (sugar found in muscles)
• lactic acid (byproduct of muscle use)
• magnesium (mineral)
• nitrogen (gas found in all living tissue)
• phosporus (mineral)
• potassium (mineral)
• purine (compound of uric acid)
• pyrimidine (organic base)
• pyruvic acid (formed from either glucose or glycogen)
• sodium (salt)
• sorbitol (body alcohol)
• spermidine (catalytic enzyme)
• spermine (ammonia compound found in sperm)
• urea (from urine)
• uric acid (from urine)
• vitamin B12 (for proper function of nervous system and metabolism)
• zinc (mineral)
For men of normal fertility, sperm creation is a constant, ongoing process. Millions of sperm cells are created each day in the testes; they mature in one to 3 months, after which they're ready to be ejaculated. So, since there are always sperm cells being made, there is a lot of overlap between your "loads." Once one has been released, another should not be far behind.
Actual semen quantity differs among individuals and can also change for the same individual during different times of his life. Genetics plays an important part in how much a male will ejaculate. Most males ejaculate about one teaspoon of semen. Some medications may affect the amount of semen produced. And you will notice that the longer you take between orgasms the larger the quantity of semen you will ejaculate. (You've probably noticed that if you masturbate more than once a day that the second, third or fourth time you achieve orgasm you release smaller and smaller quanitities of semen. Wait overnight and see how much more your body made while you were asleep.) Additionally, the more aroused you get and the longer you take to ejaculate, the more semen your body will produce. Foreplay — touching yourself in special ways in special places — will sometimes stimulate the body to produce more semen, since the body's reproductive glands (such as the prostate) work harder when you're aroused.
Semen appearance and texture can change naturally over the course of months, days, or even from one ejaculation to another, due to a variety of factors inculding diet.
Semen from a mature male is usually a milky or pearly-white color. It is not uncommon to see a yellowish tint to the semen if you've abstained from ejaculation for a while. Semen colored with red streaks may signify blood. If you occasionally see a bit of blood it's not necessarily a cause for alarm, but if you see a lot of it, or if it persists, the condition should be brought to the attention of your physician. The same goes any other drastic color changes, which may indicate infection.
A lot of factors go into the appearance and consistency of semen, including diet, ejaculation frequency, etc., so changing any of these can alter the way your semen looks. Also, it's easy to think that semen is simply sperm cells in water, but it's a much more complex substance than that. So it may have been the absence or presence of something other than actual sperm cells — such as sugars or proteins — that caused your semen to look different before.
A nocturnal ejaculation may have more prostatic fluid in it (which is whiter and thicker), while a daytime ejaculation may have more sperm and fluid from the seminal vesicles, which tends to be more clear and less viscous.
- Anonymous4 years ago
For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awh10
1) Most men can ejaculate even during childhood. But the body doesn't start to produce sperm cells until puberty. 2) Lots of ways. The most common method being the dry palm method. Basically think about shaking a coke bottle. Only do that to your penis and without actually gripping it. You could google jerking off to get a better idea. 3) Your average man produces 1-3 ml of semen per ejaculation. Keep in mind each ml of semen can contain 250 million sperm cells. 4) For your average man it can project any where from 1-6 feet at a rate of about 36 mph. 5) Great! There isn't much more of a better way to describe it than it feels really really good. 6) Make sure you aim away from your face! 7) Its normal. Doing it 1-3 times a day is normal. But don't over it. Its meant to be fun and a way to figure out and explore your own sexuality. So find other hobbies other than masturbating too. Its more common in men but many girls also do it too. Keep in mind that a lot of the questions you asked the answers are based on "averages". In reality no two men are exactly alike. There is no one correct way to masturbate. You're only doing it wrong if it hurts.
- Anonymous6 years ago
There are many causes to premature ejaculation and every cause requires a different treatment depending on each individual's situation and preference as well. Sometimes premature ejaculation is due to an over-sensitive glans (skin of penis head). This reduces your ejaculatory control. At other times, it could also be a matter of psychology effect like stress, fear of poor performing. A weak PC muscles (muscles located between the anus and testicles) also causes premature ejaculation. Good news is premature ejaculation can be prevented and cured and there are many treatments out there. But to start off, it's advisable to resort to some safe, natural and proven methods which cure the problem from its root cause. I was once suffered from the same problem and that brought so much stress to me and my girlfriend (now my wife). I tried many different treatments including cream, pill and gel. But really healed me was some simple proven natural techniques including exercising my PC muscles, learning to monitor and control my level of sexual arousal, using last-longer sexual positions, correct breathing methods etc. I learned the hard way, but you really dont have to. Here is the free ebook where you can get a general idea of what premature ejaculation really is, its causes and how to treat premature ejaculation: ( http://prematurejaculation.kyma.info ) The fact is, you can really cure and control premature ejaculation in a matter of weeks, you just need the right information. Hope this helps.
- 4 years ago
Premature ejaculation is caused by specific things that you do before and during sex. Most of the time without even realizing it. Read here https://tr.im/5gRsj
Premature ejaculation is not some gene you're born with, the result of your penis size or a part of your personality that you can never change.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- robertt223Lv 41 decade ago
1.vairies person to person, and even with that person day to day, week to wek. 2 tablespoons is consiterd advrage. every 2 days I would think fo the second question. Testicals for the thrd though thats just the sperm the rest comes from diffrient glans throught the journy from there to out. Vital organs dont react at all. and why is it wrong to masturbate. One it makes guys look like lustfull boys with no self control, and two its a sin.
- 4 years ago
carry a cooler stocked with three bottles of water a six pack four pb js two oranges a bag of tortilla chips and 12 servings of cool cucumber salsa go to womenshealthmag allrecipes com for the recipe for 22 minutes
- 4 years ago
jog on the treadmill at 4 mph for 25 minutes or at 7 mph for 9 minutes
- RoxanneLv 54 years ago
drink green tea
- WarrenLv 54 years ago
people who eat breakfast have a better shot at losing and maintaining weight loss
- ClaireLv 54 years ago
Don t spend more time in front of the television