Nose piercing infections?

I've looked at other questions about nose piercing infections but they aren't really helping. So basically I got my nose done over the summer and it was great until the last few months. My nose keeps getting red and I get the little bump (keloids?)...and then it goes away. Well after a day or so, it just... show more I've looked at other questions about nose piercing infections but they aren't really helping. So basically I got my nose done over the summer and it was great until the last few months. My nose keeps getting red and I get the little bump (keloids?)...and then it goes away. Well after a day or so, it just comes back!!! I feel like I've tried eveything. I cleaned it with salt water multiple times a day, used bactine to clean it, used antibacterial soap, and BC powder to get rid of the keloids...but nothing is REALLY working at keeping the infection away. I've even tried just leaving it alone because I've heard that overcleaning can be bad, but that's not working either. I'm so frustrated!!!!!!!!
6 answers 6