Military Recruiter?

hi. i am a junior in high school. i recently took the ASVAB test and scored a 96 for my Military Entrance Score (AFQT). apparently, this is an incredibly high score and i was advised to look into/consider a career in the military, something i had never considered before. my other score in the career exploration and... show more hi. i am a junior in high school. i recently took the ASVAB test and scored a 96 for my Military Entrance Score (AFQT). apparently, this is an incredibly high score and i was advised to look into/consider a career in the military, something i had never considered before. my other score in the career exploration and asvab test categories were also quite impressive. i have decided to begin looking into such a future and was wondering if anyone here had any advice to give me in my pursuing a military career. what steps can i take in looking into what i can do based on my score.. good websites etc. and how do i go about contacting a local military recruiter? thanks a lot..
14 answers 14