Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Do other guys prefer girls shaved or hairy?

I like a girl who shaves completely bald. Why do some prefer it when there is lots of hair there?

Favorite Answer

I love women in all forms - however, I do prefer a natural bush. There are lots of reasons:

1) a hairy vulva smells more like a vulva should (mmmm)

2) when I was first starting to make-out, and reached between a girl's legs for the first time, it was SO HOT to come into contact with her pubic hair

3) a bald vulva is very exciting - once, or a few times. After that, the uniqueness is gone.

I understand why some people like them hairless - if you don't like the stink, it smells cleaner, and you don't get hair in your throat. But if you, like me, love the natural smells of a woman, then natural is the only way to go.

I don't understand anyone who prefers hair there.

I prefer myself AND my man completely shaved clean. Hairless skin feels a lot better, and also retains smells less.

A guy that likes girls with hair all over is crazy.. Us females should be nice and clean....." shaved is the way to go baby !!!!!!!!!" LOL

shaving is in these days, for both men and women.

but it shouldn't really matter.. if you love someone, you'll accept then regardless of whether they shave down there or not!

It's like beverages. Some like coffee and others like tea. So, drink and be merry with whatever is offered.

I love girls dat r hairy lik BIG FOOT! I love goin 2 germany as most women DONT shave dere....so dere lik BIG FOOT.

shaved is preferable.

It's actually their preference and not ours. My personal preference is neatly trimmed.

honestly i love a good bush but thats just me

shaved shaved shaved..........more contact more pleasure and more hygiene