who loves A.F.I?

I love that new song miss murder its my fav not just the origanal the directors cut who else and why and who thinks the lead singer is cute (i do) im weird

Favorite Answer

I liked A fire Inside better a few years ago..When they were still punk.

I still like them though. I got the album December underground when it first came out. Davey Havok is adorable but i like him better because of what he believes in.

Were does "I'm weird" come in? =P

I love Miss Murder!!! I wish they wouldn't have cut off that first part! I think thats the best part! I don't think your weird for thinking the lead singer is hott, I have alot of friends who think he's hott, but I don't think hes the hottest guy in the band...

A.F.I. is a great band! Davey, Jade, Hunter, and Adam are all awesome. I agree with Poison Girl about what Davey believes in, too.

I think the lead singer is so HOT i love his look=D

ok the lead singer is a f......... well i hate him

I find AFI kinda annouying. And everyone only knows them by miss murder.

OFFSPRING FOREVER! (if you dont know the offspring you need to do some research)

they're alrigh. I have three of the albums downloaded froma friendand they all sound the same after a while. the new's ones pretty good though.

tough luck with the singer, he's gay.

jade puget is a pretty good guitarist i learned the song miss murder and it took me a while with the harmonics, hes pretty good, not sure about the singing though, pretty pointless

afi rocks!!! MISS MURDER IS AN AWESOME SONG AND THE VIDEO IS COOL. DAVEY IS SOOOO CUTE!!!!

Well, I don't quite like Davey Havok but the Guitarist are HOT !..

If you really like him, why not you look at his picture every second, every minute and every hour? haha..HAPPY DROOLING XD!

i love afi too. and i guess we are weird together because Dave is attractive.