Who thinks Bill O'Reilly is a GENIUS?

I was going to pick an answer but I realized something. I bet that if I add the time that you poeple have watched O'Reilly, all of you, I would only get about 30 seconds.

Favorite Answer

Maybe his wife. I don't think he's a genius, but he's pretty good at what he does and gets to the truth.

Not me. I never in my life thought that I'd become the kind of person who would yell at his own TV set. But on election night 2000, O'Reilly made me so angry that I yelled, "STFU!!"

• renee

George Bush

A genius? Me, Bilbo O'liely? Why thank you friend, but you really must come to your senses. I'm one of the biggest hypocrits around.

Not me. Nor anyone else I know. I find him ridiculously single-minded and judgmental. Smart? Maybe, in a sinister way. Genius? I think not.

Only Bill O'Reilly and his mother.

He is genius. He is genius and blurring the line from news and opinion. He is genius at making people think he is fair and balanced. And most of all, he is genius for making people forget all the times he has been caught in outright lies and instead they think he is honest.

You're kidding, right? I thought I'd give you the benefit of the doubt.

Quite the contrary. ;)

If by genius you mean bully or pompous a$$, yes.