Who thinks Bill O'Reilly is a GENIUS?

Update:

I was going to pick an answer but I realized something. I bet that if I add the time that you poeple have watched O'Reilly, all of you, I would only get about 30 seconds.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Maybe his wife. I don't think he's a genius, but he's pretty good at what he does and gets to the truth.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not me. I never in my life thought that I'd become the kind of person who would yell at his own TV set. But on election night 2000, O'Reilly made me so angry that I yelled, "STFU!!"

• renee
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

George Bush

• 1 decade ago

A genius? Me, Bilbo O'liely? Why thank you friend, but you really must come to your senses. I'm one of the biggest hypocrits around.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Not me. Nor anyone else I know. I find him ridiculously single-minded and judgmental. Smart? Maybe, in a sinister way. Genius? I think not.

• 1 decade ago

Only Bill O'Reilly and his mother.

• 1 decade ago

He is genius. He is genius and blurring the line from news and opinion. He is genius at making people think he is fair and balanced. And most of all, he is genius for making people forget all the times he has been caught in outright lies and instead they think he is honest.

• 1 decade ago

You're kidding, right? I thought I'd give you the benefit of the doubt.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Quite the contrary. ;)

• 1 decade ago

If by genius you mean bully or pompous a$$, yes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.