Amber M asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

What is the best diet out there?

I am 5'1 and weight 260 lbs. I have a wedding I have to attend in July and want to loose weight for that but also to become more healthy. I have done Weight watchers but I wanted to know if there are any better diets out there? Should I take a diet Supplment what works? I've been healthy most of my life but in the last year I've gained alot of weight and I need help loosing it.

Non-fad diets are the best and healthiest. You need to reduce your calorie intake, and eat healthy foods. Increase the amount of raw fruits and vegetables you eat, and decrease things like fast food and high sugar foods.

Then you need to become more active, you probably don't want to go to the gym everyday. That's not totally needed. Just get out and do something, even walking helps.

Hi, Do you want to lose weight & tone up, or build strength & muscle mass? I can help you. I am a personal trainer, bodybuilder & life coach with 25 years experience. Please contact me at dcprice1@shaw.ca Thanks.

neXgen bodysculpting