steven d asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

who should i start out of maroney, reggie bush, and marion barber i have two picks?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • HMhm
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

bush will be a beast again since I said so and I don't like philadelphia.

Maroney since barber and jones are splitting time.

• 1 decade ago

Bush and Barber. Hopefully Bush has adjusted to the NFL with his final break-out game this week. Marion Barber has seen a lot of play time and end zone the past couple of weeks, so I'd keep him in. The only thing is Bush and Barber are playing themselves next week. If you have no problem with that play them both, but if you do, I'd stick with Barber and play Maroney, you never know how Bush will do.

• 1 decade ago

morons morons do you read stats at all???

Barber has scored in 10 of 13 games and has 4 multi td games. There is no way you sit him out of those 3. Maroney hasnt played well as of late but you cant get too high on bush because of one game. Both Miami and Dallas def are tough against the run. Since Brees has been throwing a lot and Colston has been hurt....give the start to Bush because he will get more touches.

• 1 decade ago

Reggie Bush and Laurence Maroney

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

bush and barber are the real threat maroney splits more carries than the other 2

• 1 decade ago

Start Bush...Maroney is ailing right now; he was out for a part of the lions game, and dillon usually takes the short touchdown runs...barber is a waste of a pic; he is very incosistent...

• 1 decade ago

Bush and Barber.

Corey Dillon gets more PT than maroney does.

Bush is a featured offensive player in the Saints Offense (rushing/recieving/returning).

Barber has been getting more carries than Jones lately, and gets the goalline carries. not to mention he is a more targeted reciever than your other 2 backs. 11 TDs don't lie.

• 1 decade ago

Start Bush and Barber.

Bush has been doing well lately and will probably keep his streak going. Barber usually gets goal line carries so use him.

• 1 decade ago

Reggie Bush. He had 4 touchdowns in Sunday game.

• 1 decade ago

No question go with Bush and Barber they are having great games. You can't go wrong with them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.