Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCareers & Employment · 1 decade ago

What would you do every day if you didn't have to work?

Assuming you had enough money to live on,

How would you pass the time?

• lmnop
    Favorite Answer

Sleep late, read. swim, play golf, visit with friends and drink lots of coffee in the morning and lots of beer in the afternoons and evenings. I would probably also fit in some not-for-profit work at MY leisure.

I'd be volunteering for places that help people who are down on their luck. Spending time with family. decorating my home. Giving gifts to children who may not be getting any for Christmas.

Shopping. mmmmmm, I guess I would also go out for a sport or something like that. Start an exercise program, with a really hot instructor. mmmm, get married.

Well, I can't really think of anything else, but I'm sure there are tons more things I'd be doing!

What about you?

I don't have to work and I get enough retirement money to have a little fun and I go to the library for movies, CD's and books and to use the computer.

i would go crazy if i could not work. i think i would to some charity work of some kind or volunteer for a good cause. i get really bored if am at the house all the time. or travel to Ireland.

Basically, whatever I wanted to do. I'd work when I wanted (maybe a part-time job0, travel, volunteer, take classes, do nothing at all....the possibilities are endless.

Spend the summer learning how to play golf well.

Read, Exercise, Help others, Great stuff like that! Oh to dream!

I would devote more time to kicking your a*s*s! lol...No...I would do all the things I don't ever seem to have time for! Traveling, volunteer work, Reading....there are too many things to list! lol

Explore, explore, explore! I'd really take some time to see other parts of the world....read....hobbies....

Fish, read, eat, read, travel, read, hunt, read, sleep, read, volunteer, read, go to dog races, read. And lastly, I would look for a good book club.

And that's what I would do.