will wii be cool. read on..............?

i think all these new gaming system are a peice of junk.I like

xbox360. but what if this thing is like a ps3, orintendo ds all they are going to do is make a wii2 wii3 and on.i think it's a big scam.

Favorite Answer

it's technology.......the WII is geared towards the younger generation...you know little kids!!! give it 5 to 10 years and virtual reality will be the latest thing. i too like the xbox 360, but this time next year the ps3 will be system to have. of course microsoft will stay on top of their game as well............xbox720...ummmmmmm...THE PLOT THICKENS

I own a Nintendo DS and they're actually geared towards more serious gamers. There are a lot of old-skool games for the DS and such. I enjoy it.

As for the Wii, when I saw my friend physically hurt his TV by the cord snapping while he was bowling, I will NEVER use nor buy a Wii.

The cord-snapping horror stories are true. I saw it with my own two eyes and I would've never believed it if I didn't see it.