Mz Bree asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Could I be pregnant again?

I know all of you aren't doctors but I usually get my period between 22 & 28 days from the start date. Well, I was suppose to get my period Saturday and my fiance' and I've been taking my birth control pill however I just feel different. When I was pregnant with my son I got heart burn a lot but in my second pregnancy I didn't have any signs that I was pregnant til six weeks my son I knew at 3 weeks. So, this would be my third and I'm hoping I'm not pregnant this time because I had so many complications with my second pregnancy. But, I'm wondering should I just wait it out and see if my period comes? Also, I don't know if I should tell my fiance' now or wait. Your opinions will be appreciated as long as they're not negative. Thank you in advance.

Favorite Answer

I think you're not pregnant. If your cycle is irregular enough to come anywhere between 22 and 28 days, it's probably just late. Since you're taking birth control (I assume as prescribed), the odds are you're not pregnant. I bet your period comes before this question is up! Best of luck.

My friend has been on the shot for like 2 years, and she thought she was preg, so she went to take a test but they told her that most likely she wasn't and if she was it was to early to tell, so she went back like 2 weeks later and she was, but i'm pregnant and i think i was 1 day late and i knew from the jump i was pregnant, i think women just know, but you can also take a test......

get a pregnancy test..if ur period is suppose to come and u missed it.. to be on the safe side wud b taking a pregnancy ttest.. then if ur still worried.. go to a doctor.. cuz i am sure u'll get an answer one way or the other.. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL LATER TO FIND OUT... cuz da longer u wait.. da harder it is to get an abortion if u need one....

dont worry u'll b fine.. lemmie know what happens afterwards okay?

-jc

Mayb its jus late period... But i think its best if u really want to know whether ur pregnant or not to go n get a pregnancy test... that way u wont be curious. :) best of luck

I surpose it could just be late for some reason mayby stress. But mayby you should just go buy the test and find out if you are or not. As for telling your fiance mayby you should, he could probably make you feel better about it. Well good luck.

yes you could get a emt and see what it say then go to the doc. and have a ocersound if you are going to have a baby get a c-section and tell him now if you have a girl even with you boys star it young and they wont do this tlak to her a lot about durgs and somking and drinking and the big one sex you might get it i been a week late one time

Just wait, and see if it comes or maybe you are pregnant.