Do you feel that you are an enlighten individual? Please explain!?

Favorite Answer

I'm more enlightened than those that still believe religious superstition.

I joined the navy, went threw 6 months of the most intense military training, went threw 3 years of complex on the job training in special forces school and spent a year and a half in Iraq and 2 years in Afghanistan serving as and along side U.S. Navy Seals.

I learned respect, discipline, honor, non-quitting spirit and forgiveness are the way at which one should go threw life. I learned how vicious, disgusting and deadly man kind can be, but I also saw how great, brave and heroic one could be when directly faced with death.

I learned how power full the human mined can be. What meditation, visualization, and being one with god and nature can give you. I learned how much life should be cherished, yet how fast it can be taken.

I learned to live each day as it comes, with an open mined, yet being firm in your beliefs for practical reasons. Thinking outside the box is a great thing, but doing it to much can leave one lost.

Am I enlightened? more than any one will ever know.

I studied the Bible with the Jehovah's Witnesses, and after thinking that what they said made sense, I looked into it further. The more and more I looked, the more convinced I became that the Bible comes from God, and that they follow the Bible.

Examples are that they don't celebrate Christmas because it's pagan, they don't believe in the Trinity, they don't believe in hell, they believe that mankinds future is on a paradise earth, and a lot more. What's more, they can back it all up with the Bible.

They explained the whole theme of the Bible, and I know wherever I read, it all fit's. I know that they have the truth, and I just wish that other people would give them a chance and listen

Source(s): Free Bible study with the Jehovah's Witnesses

No, not I say me. The quest for spiritual enlightenment will go on and on, especially in today's complicated world. The self-discovery should not just be between your relationship with nature and living beings, but with your Godhead, should you believe in one.

But me an enlightened person? Ha! I'm just a know-it-all big mouth.

we all have degrees of enlightenment, th@s how we exist.

God being the Light, made the lights of himself that we (those very lights) would realise our Actual nature and converge in the Uniting power of Love 2 be Light.

Enlightenment is simply seeing Existence with clarity, and this comes with removing ur inaccurate (not wrong, inaccurate) notions & perceptions. We then function in life and react to life using this higher form of intellect which is not the same as the intellect we recognise on Earth. We can always see in clarity, but removing inaccurate perceptions aids this clarity and brings focus. in this state, we can utilise the light of the Universe, and are thus Enlightened.

feel free 2 mail me 4 more info=)

I believe that I am an enlightened individual because I keep an open mind and seek answers.

Compared to most people i may be, but compared to enlightenment, i am not...I carry too many negative emotions.

I believe in forgiveness and the ideal of unconditional love.

I'm spiritually awakened in some ways because of the harsh and brutal life I've experienced but no I'm not very enlightened-yet.

• Maus

A man who calls himself enlightened can never be enlightened, so your question is pointless.

No because enlighten is a verb.