Your town is suddenly over run by zombies what would you use and where would you go?

You can have friends and family but must sucre and take care of them where would you go get your food, guns, etc..

Favorite Answer

I would take my katana, broad sword, combat survival knife, hunting knife, various pocket knives, blow dart gun, whip, chainsaw, bow and arrows, air rifle pellet gun, airsoft pistol, big giant flash light, a backpack full of food, seeing as how it is winter, a jacket, gloves without fingers for easy trigger access, sunglasses, to look cool while I kill zombies, matches, lighters, ooo and bug spray to make a make-shift flamethrower, my throwing stars, my staff....hmmm any more weapons...? As I slashed my way through town, I would make friends and raid the mall, and gun shops, and hunting stores for more weapons, I would steal a car and armor plate it, I would then proceed to round up an army to fight off the undead that I would command in a brigade of armored cars made from welded on pieces of sheet metal, and consisting of any sort of weapons.

I would take my family to use them as bait, so when the zombies come, I could just push one of them down, cruel I know.

I would go To the cliche Mall, they have everything, weapons, food, water, bathroom, hopefully there would be a camping or sports store inside.

i would go to the airport load my family and friends on to a plane then bribe a pilot to get us out of there

id go get my homis adn bust sum zombie az.

I'd take a helicopter and go far far away.

forget it i ll just get it over and let them eat me theres no way out!!!!!!!!!