Is love worth all the drama?

i really love my ex-girl but we have so many things to over come such as trust and showing affection and just really being what a relationship requires. dont get me wrong we are so far in love and love each other just the same but it is something that just put everything off. it is my fault that we are not 2gether due to me and my ego but i feel like since we 've been seperated this long i 've had the chance to realize that she is the one for me. like i said i love her with all of me and would'nt prefer no one else although in our relationship it was me that brought someone else in the picture. my ex said that i could've just broke up with her to be with the other girl but too me is was'nt that serious what me and the other girl had going. i know that when you have problems in a relationship that time amd togetherness is what works everything out but i was just stupid. so really how can i get her back in my life where she should be since we are still in love.?

Favorite Answer

love....well i guess u can say dat

Drama: (Classical Greek δρᾶμα) is a literary form involving parts written for actors to perform. It is a Greek word meaning "action", drawn from the (Classical Greek δρᾶν), "to do".

Drama FILM:A drama film is a film that depends mostly on in-depth character development, interaction, and highly emotional themes. In a good drama film, the audience are able to experience what other characters are feeling and identify with someone.

Drama Slang:"Drama" may also be used as a slang term to refer unnecessary emotional turmoil, such as that created through social events or gossip.

Clearly, everybody is using the word incorrectly from it's original meanings.

Love should be Dramatic in a FILM sense. It shouldn't be Dramatic by the greek or slang deinitions. If so, it probably isn't love.

love should be kept simple...if there is too much drama involved then u have to move on cauz it wont change and u will be living this way for a long time

That much drama means someone is in love with the drama....

If you truely loved her no one else would be there with you. You cheat you lose. there are a lot of fish in the sea

O yeah. Sometimes people may not know what they have until its taking away from them. If you love her, go after her.

Be honest. No games no "let's try to be friends" and then try to be more crap. Just tell her exactly how you feel and leave nothing out..then tell her to take her time to think about it.

i dont need any drama, mama. I need ACTION. eg: James Bond, Casino Royale, Mission Impossible 3, NELLY!

if love isnt.. then what is????

love is the strongest feeling you will ever experience!!!

if you love this person.. really love this person then you shouldn t need to ask this question!!!

love isnt something your suppost to question!!

love is worth my life

nice drama