Yahoo password?

I have a Yahoo email account xdakshax@yahoo.com that was opened many years ago. I received a notice my password had been changed. I did not change the password and can no longer remember some of the data I entered when I set up the account. I want the password changed back to the password existing on November 30. How can that be accomplished?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

either e-mail yahoo or go to my yahoo page and you can edit your information there.

• 1 decade ago

cal yahoo directly and talk to customer service about the situation. make sure you have all the information you need or at least most of it. If you know the old password and your reminder phrase then you should be in good shape.

Have you tried using your reminder phrase to get back into your account?

• As far as I know, you can only change your password by going into your account (so you's have to know your current password) and i think you go to set up or something like that and you can change it there.

sorry i couldn't help you.

• 1 decade ago

hmmm, im sorry, it was probaly hacked. the best you can do is is to e-mail yahoo on ur other e-mail and tell them.im sorry i cant help much. one tip though, change ur password every month or two weeks. this confuses hackers.

Feel free to e-mail me if you have and other questions.(everyone)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

make another email and password.

• 1 decade ago

talk to yahoo customer service

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.