having website trouble?

everytime i go to my online bank site it gives me a certificate error so i put into trusted site under control panel and it still gives it to me what can i do to go around it it just started doing that

Favorite Answer

If you are doing any online banking and you get an error to do with the banks security certificate, it may have been comprimised and I would contact the bank. It is possible for hackers to take control of an certificate server to impersonate another entity in order to get private information. The last thing I would do is just ignore such as the other post suggested.

• ?

WHAT your bank has an invalid security certificate?

Dude seriously don't use that bank, at least not online. If anything a bank should be secure, this is pretty much the same as leaving the door to the safe wide open.

Just dont mind it.

Next time if you havent done this already press the check mark box saying dont tell me again.

Hoped i helped