Ok, I'm a pacifist and I don't kill bugs so I've allowed a deer tick to 'nest' in my flesh, what should I do?

I don't want to tear it out and kill it, it's a living creature and I don't kill things. However, I'm noticing I'm getting really woozy and dizzy lately, and this weird circular rash is building up where the tick is....

In fact, I nearly feel like passing out and I'm seeing hallucinations as we speak. Hello Jessica Simpson!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you live through this, PLEASE don't have any children !

• SteveN
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Coax the tick out with a hot match recently blown out, and then gently take it outside and let it go free.

If he returns to you, enjoy the fact that he liked you so much, he brought back diseases from the deer that he was sucking on the week before.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If a deer tick is anything like a wood tick, you can remove it with tweezers without killing it. Make sure you disinfect the area afterwards. They don't leave their heads in you. I had a wood tick in my head once and went to the doctor...doc just pulled it out with tweezers and told me that ticks leaving their heads in you is an old wives tale.

• 1 decade ago

see a doctor

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

just let the cute little guy feed on you,youll be ok!

• 1 decade ago

your on the top of the food chain! kill it! it already made you sick!

• 1 decade ago

well, it's either you or the tick!

• 1 decade ago

smash him

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.