r
r asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Profiles · 1 decade ago

I write and record my own music,,,is there a way I can post on of my songs with my blog page?

I have alot of my songs downloaded to my pc,,It would be easy to place it on my blog page if I only knew how....lol

Favorite Answer

You can't embed songs in your blog (you can only embed videos).. You can put one song in your blast. (But, you can change it up whenever you want.)

Sign up for a free account @ http://snapdrive.net/ [or another file hosting website.]

Upload the song you want to use to your Snapdrive account.

Copy the URL of the mp3 after you've uploaded it [the website will provide the URL.. just copy it]. It should start with "http" and end with ".mp3"

On your Y! 360, click "Edit blast." Then, paste the URL of the song into the URL section of your blast.

Add text to your blast. Then, save.

After you've saved it, you should see the "Play" button. Click it to ensure the song works.

*It doesn't play automatically [Y! 360 doesn't provide an automatic play option].. anyone who wants to hear it will have to press the 'play' button.

Good point. At some point you may even shoot something some of us would enjoy watching. This without cluttering a web domain you may wish to establish at some time in the future. I don't personally know how it's done but I have in fact seen it done or rather heard it. Too, people have posted same for visuals as well like film students doing thesis projects in film school. Hang in, somebody'll get to you. I had a similar question on digital animation and this fellow was kind and thoroughgoing on his input.

Noterize your artwork confiming the author is you and the signature is you. Then.......save a replica after notorized and mail the replica to your self. do no longer open it while it introduced to you. in case you hit upon somebody ripping you off, you ought to use the submit date on the envelop and the notery date to tutor you wrote the textile first. in spite of the incontrovertible fact that.........warning.....to be fairly secure against any financial loss you may declare, you may repeat write your fabric. seem for replica writing as a google seek. it is not that a lot value, yet ought to avert or make you many of money based the way you seem at it. in case you observe on a weblog that fabric is replica secure, that could help. Commen experience.........If no longer secure, why could you elect to bvlog it to the worldwide? working example........Billy Ray Cirus made thousands and thousands off of the song "Achie Breakie coronary heart". Too undesirable he didn;t write it. 2 men someplace interior the south wrote the song years in the previous all people knew Billy Ray. They have been enjoying it in some honky tonk bar while one night BRC walked in. some 2 years later, right this is BRC enjoying that comparable song in stay overall performance. They proved they wrote the textile ( different than a young call substitute interior the unique fabric ), as all of the words, the music have been comparable. wager what? the two men have been given ripped off and had no declare because of the fact they did no longer replica shield the song identify and lerics.

• ?

Don't know about blogs etc. But be careful if you post them, you are taking the chance that someone could steal them and publish or sell them. you need to copyright protect them before you do. If they are good songs someone else could take them and you wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

If only I knew how to. But isn't there a place in the profile thing, maybe?

yea like www.xanga.com or www.myspace.com and there is also myspace music to organize all your songs