Should i save money for college or to move to California?

Im 20 years old and i live with my mom and my sister we all pay for the apartemnt we live in. I have no life no friend and im depressed.I dont know if i should save money to move to California and start a New Life there by my own the life im suppose to be leaving at my age, or if i should save money for college and stay here having the same life and go to college here.

I cant go to college in California because i didt graduate in Ca and it will cost me alot of money.

PLEASE HELP!!!1!!!!!

Favorite Answer

If you can live home and save money you should stay. You need a few months of money to help till you get a job in any state. Go to a junior college and get a 2 year degree. Hey, guys without college make huge money in construction, auto repair, electrical repair, plumbing. Work for a contractor cheap to gain some knowledge?

Find some sports activity to make friends. Tennis is great and gave me most of my friends.

I think u should go to college. because if u went to Ca. what job would u get and what kinda job would u get. So i say go to college u will have a better life when u graduate

• buddy save up for collage and get a good education to have enough money to get a job and a house in california u also gotta take care of ur sis and mom..

*$treetHu$tler*

GO TO COLLEGE!