tdc923
Lv 4
tdc923 asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Why won't Perez Hilton GO AWAY?!?!?!?

I can't stand him and I am ready for his time to be up already!!!

Update:

He is an internet blogger who is so annoying. He LOVES Paris, hence his pseudoname Perez Hilton. His real name is Mario Lavandeira and he won't write ANYTHING bad about Paris but bashes others, even calling them "fat" and he is a big ol' cow himself. I didn't mean to bring him MORE attention! I hate him and would not encourage ANYONE to add visitors to his site.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Perez Hilton is a celeberity blogger; he always has the latest gossip.

I have to admit that I both like and dislike his website. I'm just as nosey as the other million viewers of his website, but I hate his harsh criticism . The other day he actually said he hates Jennifer Aniston becuase she has a black soul, does not do anything but sit on the couch and smoke weed, she is marginally talented and she takes herself too seriously. Ouch! How can he call her marginally talented when she works for her money and he is a blogger who would have nothing to report if he didn't follow her and other celeberities around all the time. Plus, he takes himself too seriously, he has a personal vendetta against anyone who criticizes him in the media.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I never thought that he was a real person persay, I thought he was just a dude that gets inside pictures and posts them

Life the guy for the superficial website

I cant believe that he would show his face, I saw him at an awards ceremony.

• 1 decade ago

Who is Perez Hilton, I know Paris and she's a skank.

• 1 decade ago

His website is too popular and with him being in the news and all he's much turning into his brother, Paris.

Source(s): PerezHilton.com
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I cant stand these gay bloggers PERIOD!

All they do is b^%tch about celebrities and critisize them without really looking into the mirror.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Who is that?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

who is perez hilton?

• 1 decade ago

Who dat?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

OMG your crazy! I love him

go to his website....

www.perezhilton.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.