Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

Bolton is out. Is everyone cheering?

that sodding neocon got out before he could be kicked out.

did anyone like that conservative hawk who got his position in such an undemocratic way (circumventing congress approval)?

Favorite Answer

Yes, Yes, Bush thought he was being smart putting that hateful rude, man in the UN during recess. I'm jumping up and down shouting Long Live the Democrats.

It's a shame really, Bolton was what we actually needed in the UN . Was doing as well as can be expected with north Korea, was doing a good job being firm to iran, it is a shame that most ambasadors seem more corrupt than congressmen, I enjoyed his stand up attitude.. Hopefully we won;t get a total tool in his replacement

• ?

NO, just idiot Democrats are cheering. They've managed to pull America down yet another peg. Don't even go there with the smartass crack about recess appointments or we'll bring up all of those that the Dopey Demmies have made.

• C = JD

Cheering? Yes. The dictators in the United Nations are doing all the cheering.

Oh, and Democrats/liberals.

Is the UN really relevant today?

You could put Gray Davis in there and it couldn't be any different.

D A M N SKIPPY I'm cheering about it Bolton should not be allowed out in public!

Bolton is probably the best Ambassador to the UN that we've ever had.

America Haters didn't like him because he stood up for the USA.

Democrats want an Ambassador that bows down to every country.

Thank God you're not in public office.

This is just another knife in the back from the far left.

I cherering loudly!

Can't you hear me?!!!