Should You Treat Women Like Queens?

I was just wondering, why should Men Treat Women Like Queen , when they don't Treat Men Like Kings?

Favorite Answer

Women should be treated like equals, only if they treat their men like equals. I can't stand women who treat their men like they're dogs or slaves. It's ridiculous. You want respect and love, ya gotta give it and earn it! This, coming from a woman.

• Annie

Because women have to endure the pain of menstruation and giving birth for men children's-that alone should qualify every women to be treated as a queen.

It goes both ways. If they are treating you like a king then they should be treated like a queen. If not. then don't bother.

• Kookie

Treat her like a queen and you will be treated like the king you want to be.

My king treats me like his queen.

Where have you been? I treat women the same way I want to be treated-with respect. If I don't get it, it's been nice knowing them.

If she treats you like a King then yes you should. If she doesn't then no you shouldn't

i'm treated as a king because i treat my little lady as a queen. fer sure fersure!

Yes as long as it is in every "little kingdom" called home

Some men don't deserve it.

• ?

Because men are pigs and don't deserve it